Sunday, November 10, 2013

Lynn's Miniature


                                "West Quoddy Nesters"


Our challenge was to create a scene using small miniature objects.  My foreground, the Atlantic Ocean, is a blue bath towel with a few waves photoshopped in from an actual picture of waves at West Quoddy Head.  Then I added some "smudge tool" creativity to blend out the cloth detail.  The rock is just a rock in my back yard and took the birds from my shelf and placed them in the front of the scene for perspective.  The day was cold and rainy when I shot the miniature so it needed a nice fall sky.  I had shot this sky at the high school about a week ago.  I just pulled those clouds into the background behind the little miniature West Quoddy Head Lighthouse using photoshop.  This challenge was way too much fun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment